Saturday, 26 March 2016

Sketch Challenge

Here is my card for this month's sketch challenge over at Sevenhills Crafts.


I have made a shaker card using products from mft, mama elephant, lawn fawn and pretty pink posh.

Cardstock - Neenah desert storm, Neenah solar white & Lawn Fawn
Stamp Set - MFT Somebunny 
Die - Photo Bomb Mama Elephant
Ink - Hibiscus burst papertrey Ink & Merman Lawn Fawn
Patterned Paper - Lawn Fawn
Accessories - Sequins & Twine Pretty Pink Posh, Copic markers, wink of stella, Adhesive.

I do hope that you like it and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Joanne

1 comment:

Jill Neary said...

I love this MFT's set, such a sweet little bunny. And your beautiful bright smSpringtime comours are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts x

Post a Comment