Sunday, 28 December 2014

Mama Elephant - Purrfect Pair

Hello there, I hope that you all have had a very happy Christmas...  I received my first SSS monthly card kit in yesterday's post, together with a New Mama Elephant stamp set 'Purrfect Pair' which arrived all the way from NYC.  Well I just couldn't wait to have a play and created this card for this month's ME Challenge - Valentine's Day.

                          
                                        
Stamp Sets - Purrfect Pair (Mama Elephant)
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White & SSS Audrey Blue 
Dies - Chit Chat & Lg Rectangle (Lawn Fawn)
Accessories - Tiny Dot Stencil (SSS), Texture Paste (ranger), Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black), Hero Arts Ink (Pale Tomato), Copic Markers & Foam Adhesive.

I have also entered this card into this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes  & Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes.  I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now

Joanne xx

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These little kittens look sooo happy with their little bottle of milk to share! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Another fun and colorful card. The images are very sweet and we appreciate your participation with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings Carole

Karen Letchworth said...

SUPER cute! Thanks so much for stopping y to share your sweet card in our challenge this week. I hope that you will continue to join us every week. I look forward to seeing many more of your wonderful creations.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

jenn shurkus said...

eeeeekkkk!!! this is wicked cute! reminds me of my old kitty watcher and my current kitty mister harley :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Lynn Put said...

This is darling! I love the cut out behind the cute kitty's, it give a great pop of color.

Ksenija Rizova said...

Joanne, your card is so sweet, love the contrasting background and perfectly coloured kittens! Congratulations on being selected a Fave :)

Post a Comment